Monday, May 4, 2015

May 4.

Market bounce continues, it rallied out of the gate but did not stay strong all day.  The major indices closed with respectable gains.


My Star of the day was ADRO which closed up 12.42%

NEW Positions.  With the markets working off the excess, I'm back to breakout trades.


IBKR:  34.60
Not a very exciting move given the float size but but IBKR  meets my  the setup criteria. Expectations if for a 6 -10% .
BIOC:
This was a stock That a lot of shorts had jumped on to kill. It gaped today on news and held up pretty decently as they took it down to the gap.  Note all time HIGH RSI and MACD
On daily, note RSI found support at the  50 mark and MACD held up well. I think this has the potential to surprise some stubborn shorts.

Entry: 3.15
Stop: 2.88.
GURE:
After 2 weeks of rest with a successful 20 MA test, GURE broke out today .  Still timid, but with this float


Still congested on the daily but, 2.70 could trigger.

I like my entry at 2.60
TROV:
Similar to GURE, TROV is rested and ready:  It had the back test of the last breakout now it needs the continuation.




No comments:

Post a Comment