Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11,

The Market sold off, but breadth was positive.

Interestingly, the move retraced exactly back to the 61.8% fib line--- if you believe in that sort of thing


Despite the red markets, it turned out to be a good day for me.



I sold off My ADRO for a 9% gain on the position since Thursday.
Entry:  29.10
Exit: 31.82.
 I hate gaps in my direction as they usually kill the move.  ADRO gapped and faded so I closed it.  (2 hour chart)


GIMO 30.46,  Looks like we have a decent Flag here.  The opening move was pushed back.  But the breakout point held as well



ICLD:
$4.43  ICLD gave the fishhook buy on Friday but couldn't hold the breakout.  Today it gapped and tested the buy point and then rallied.  There's a lot of power behind this one.


BIOC @3.08  This is climbing that bottom weekly trend line.  I could see this launching from this point.  Tight stops.


WUBA  
 Bought some  75 June Calls @ $3.65.  This range is high and tight.-- can sometimes lead to massive moves.

IPHI  June 19, 22.5 Calls @$1.00
Earnings were good -- pushing IPHI to a w1 breakout.  I love that it back tested-- Should be cleared for higher prices.  I bought the calls



NDRM (Short) 12.92  added another lot to my position.
An inside day.

PTBI:
Fishhooked and it ran hard.
Entry $9.13  --- Exit $9.62  I had intended to take this overnight like my last 3 PTBI trades but this time it went parabolic into the close so I figured I'd take the money and run.



No comments:

Post a Comment