Tuesday, May 12, 2015

May 12

Markets make a big gap down and then rally.   Not much conviction 114 /92 4% + 4% -




ICLD:
I got stopped out at the close.  With earnings tomorrow I'm perfectly fine being on the sidelines.  There's no rule that says I can't jump back if this firms back up.
4.43
Exit 4.10

GEVO 1:
This looked like was firming up so I bought $5.05  I was stopped 4.64

GEVO 2:
Like I said there is no rule that says you can't get back in. GEVO had earnings and they caught on with the momo crowd. I picked it back up with some size at  $5.14  (session closed @ 5.44)  Plan to hold overnight and sell opening gap.

PTBI: 8.84 (a.h. buy)
My last 4 after-hours or buys into the close have worked well. I've taken 0 of those trades to the opening bell and I expect this one will be no different.  9.20-9.40 will be the target.



No comments:

Post a Comment