Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June 3,

It felt like a pretty pedestrian trading day despite markets being up.

NEW Positions

Bought:  FOLD,  $12.55 premarket.

Gapped up on news, I knew where this was trading and realized that the gap would be a weekly breakout so I jumped---  Not a smart decision  because the gap got slammed.  That said, I'm encouraged because  FOLD rallied back up to day highs towards the close.

Daily:

RELY:  Recent IPOs--- I love these.
Entry: $11.71

Daily

Weekly: Obviously, has Big Gain potential.


CMCM: Looks primed and breakout point is right at target.
Entry: 33.74



CLOSED:

BOOT: This breakout failed
Entry 1 26.68
Entry 2: 26.15
added into the stop but retained stop levels.  If they had held I would be sitting pretty. they didn't

Exit 26.

LIFE:
Nice move following the breakout.
Entry: 24.90
Sold at 27.00
MYCC: -- too pedestrian without the bang this is susceptible to a big red bar.

Entry: 22.76
Exit: 23.03


No comments:

Post a Comment