Friday, November 28, 2014

Current position summary : WAB, VTAE, AVNR, WFM

Shorts:
I'm thinking that high volume reversal was significant. Today, it got a 2% move which is a range expansion for this company.   I see that as a great short set up because of the bearish divergence near a 52 week high--meaning this stock is not likely to run hard against me.  I can keep a tight stop and look for a 10% plus sell off.
LONGS:
VTAE:
I bought the range expansion 3 days ago and then added at 19.  This one has the look of something ready to really have some fun.
AVNR:
In at  14.40.  Very pleased that it shook of a CLR FDA letter today. Less pleased that it re-reversed.  Although many biotech's had reversal moves today.  I'll just keep moving the stop up and we'll see what it can do.
WFM:
Bought the breakout today.  Nice consolidate. And now the initial stages of a momentum burst move?  Volume was decent for a 1/2 trading day.

No comments:

Post a Comment