Thursday, October 30, 2014

Opened TUBE VTAE AVNR

A busy day as there were a number of setups I really liked.

Tube
A recent IPO that has had an orderly pul l back and a great breakout.  Now it appears that the back test was successful and when selling looked to be ending I took a position as it went positive
Entry $15.09



VTAE
A recent IPO that has shown some power. After checking down and retesting it went higher. This one has good potential.
Entry:
$13.70 ,  I bought higher that I would like. For that reason I didn't put a lot of size on .  I still think it makes a run towards 17 and for that reason I was willing to pay up for it.

AVNR
This is the move I was waiting for out of this pattern.  A great Bull Flag that was wrapping around higher like AGIO did before it burst out.  In at 13.01  


No comments:

Post a Comment