Sold off 20% of the LRAD for a 3% gain from the initial buy. I'm position up a few cents on the trade. This is a risk control exit as the momentum seems to have left. I'm also not pleased that the CFO exercised her options and dumped stock at 3.30. Still the selling has been on low volume and the buying has been heavy. I'm still bullish here. I would like to see it find a resting spot in the 3.20s until the 10ma catches up with it. But If that doesn't happen, I would rather not be holding a ton of stock.