Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Opened VLRS, GOGO, AXN, RMGN, ZAGG, ARQL, PTCT

I got a lot of alert signals today and I took a lot of them. I fully acknowledge, I do not know what any of these companies actually do, nor do I care.  They meet my setup requirements.  The market tells me that they are good and the market is correct.


VLRS:
Weekly heads over 70 on the RSI but I bought at 11.98 so I'm down a bit. That said, if this can hold I believe this has a shot for all time highs.

Entry: 11.98
Stop 11.00


GOGO
Weekly breakout after a week rest, clears resistance at 20.
Bought the 20 may  calls, 1.95.


AXN:
Nice weekly fishhook breaks above the momo line after a false start this surged ahead. This is showing that there is some power behind this move and I want to be in.
Entry: 2.00

RMGN:
Weekly B.o on the RSI.  I took this trade even though the RSI is not over 70. B/o had its moments but not as strong as others... Wait and see. This once was a $22 stock
Entry: 2.04


ZAGG:
Daily breaks range here

Weekly showing pure power.
Entry: $9.08
ARQL:
Breakout after back test of the b/o.  This one is showing signs of some power.

PTCT:
This is the one that I was hoping would give me the signal and to day it did. Weekly fishhook  range
Daily shows this move is range expansion.  It's time to run.
Entry: $76.66

No comments:

Post a Comment