I did have one loser today as I sold DDD when it it temporary dropped below the 6EMA. My decision to not wait until my planned stop of 30 is because I've started becoming concerned with the action in many leading stocks. It is not the time to play hero on a counter-trend trade such as DDD. I'm willing to cut this trade short and take a small loss here to avoid getting caught up in a bigger market sell down.
That said, the recovery was decent in this stock today and had I held I would be in the money. The bullish hypothesis would still be alive. But manage risk, avoid big loses, and the gains will come.