Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Partial Close: VDSI, DAY TRADE: ISNS -- Falling off the bull before .08 seconds.

Nice continuation out of VDSI, I sold half of the position.  Why? Profit protection I suppose. That being said, I've had a difficult time staying on the bull for the full 8 seconds:







Here's one that threw me off way too soon.  I bought ISNS @5.34, It was getting close to the end of the day but it was breaking out of a nice flag on a 5 min chart.  I ran it to .65 the prior HOD and sold it at .61 when it stalled --- made about .4R so not bad for 15 minutes.  About 10 seconds later  ISNS  really took off hitting  $8 + ah

I'm hopeful that selling off 1/2 makes it easier to ride the bull if it keeps going. Perhaps its the size of my positions that have shaken me off too soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment