Sunday, September 7, 2014

Closed VEEV

Over the past few days, I've had growing concerns regarding the overall  health of the market.  I spooked myself out of this trade prematurely.  When the breakout reversed, I had growing concerns that my VEEV would not continue the move.  On Friday it sold off in the morning.  I decided to realize the loss early to avoid damaging my account.   Anyway it did  reverse pretty nicely after sell.

Trade Summary

Entry: 30.41
Exit: 29.26

My entry was higher than I would have liked because I was in the car when I got the alert.  I still took the trade but cut my size as a result.  It's hard to predict what I would have done, but given my past trades as of late, had I bought the original entry signal with the size it would have afforded, I would have taken partial profits on the spike over 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment