Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3

Lot of positives in July to build from.   Keep losses small.

August is off to a good start.  Closed my NFLX and CROX positions from last week with decent profits on both.

Indexes pulled back but narrowing of range.

New trades:

ITEK:
I was looking for a pull back entry here off a bounce on the 9 ema. I used a  Tight stop... too tight  was hit

Entry 13.13
Exit: 12.55

Keep an eye tomorrow as the 50 fib bounce looks like it might have been support.  In other words, I was early.


BCEI: Short -- This is the stock that keeps on giving.   Got a partial fill @7.27  I wanted to double the position on a bounce to .37 but it never got that high.  

Keep an eye on the 7 handle a washout could be a decent spot to pull back some of this position--espeically If I get a bounce to add to the position.

TDOC

No comments:

Post a Comment