Thursday, March 15, 2012

BA: Update



BA on the weekly does not show much change a quick red bar and then a blue bar back in to the consolidation area.

On the Daily: the sell off widened the BBs by a bit but they are still pretty tight.  My original stock has stayed in place.  Today's move showed a doji, which would suggest that there is some indecision as it heads back into the resistance/consolidation area.   One of two theories should be considered: (1) that the dip might have attracted some new buyers that would enable a breakout; or (2) the sellers will sell this down again.

  I think there's a pretty good chance this gets sold.  However, the broader market is still strong and I'm not calling a top.  Depending on how my other positions look tomorrow I may add to the position, but keep the stop the same.





No comments:

Post a Comment